For visitors to AIM
- AIM is located near the intersection of El Camino Real and
Page Mill Road/Oregon Expressway in Palo Alto, California.
Directions to AIM
- The AIM facility consists of a large lecture room/library and
several smaller seminar and computer rooms. There are whiteboards,
overhead projectors, and computer projectors. More details.
- AIM has a library of mathematics books
and reprints. Online access is available
for MathSciNet and Jstor.
AIM serves breakfast and coffee and snacks all day,
and has happy hour at the end of every afternoon.
- Most visitors to AIM stay at the
Creekside Inn. Workshop participants who are funded by
AIM will have reservations made automatically.
- AIM workshops have a unique style which is
different than the workshops held at other facilities.
- Visitors from outside the US should check on visa requirements.
Visitors whose travel is being supported by AIM/ARCC should note AIM and NSF travel restrictions.
Also see the FAQ for funded workshop participants.