|Exercises||Yes, with answers to odd numbered problems|
|License||Gnu Free Documentation LIcense|
- Multivariable calculus text
- Print version (213 pages) from Lulu for $11
- Author maintains a website with recent updates and improvements
- Book review from SIAM Review
- For more information and to download
The book has the material typically covered in the third semester of a mainstream calculus course for science, mathematics, and engineering students.
There are 420 exercises grouped into easy, moderate, and challenging categories. There are answers and some hints for the odd-numbered problems and for some of the even-numbered problems. Some exercises require the student to write programs for numerical approximations with code samples given in Java, but any programming language could be used.