Jerrold E. Marsden and Alan Weinstein
|Plain TeX source||No|
|License||Copyright held by Springer|
- Three volumes for single and multi-variable calculus
- The PDF files are large (65 MB for volume I) but image quality is good and the text is searchable.
- Each chapter can be downloaded separately.
- Print editions available from Springer for about $40/volume
- Student guides available for each volume ($0 for PDF, $40 for print)
- For more information and to download
Originally published in 1980 by Benjamin/Cummings, the current edition was published by Springer-Verlag in 1985 and is still in print. The publisher makes the PDF versions freely available and allows individuals to print single copies for their own use.