Analytic number theory, especially the distribution of the low-lying zeros of L-functions
- Hyperbolic angles from Heegner points (with G. Cherubini). Submitted (arXiv:2206.08282).
- A weighted one-level density of families of L-functions. Submitted (arXiv:2109.07244).
- Consecutive real quadratic fields with large class numbers (with G. Cherubini, A. Granville, V. Kala, P. Yatsyna). To appear in IMRN (arXiv:2111.11549).
- A survey on a weighted one-level density of families of L-functions. To appear in Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Politec. Torino.
- Weighted value distributions of the Riemann zeta function on the critical line. Forum Math. (2021), 33(3):579-592 (arXiv:2101.08036).
- A weighted central limit theorem for the logarithm of the Riemann zeta function. Mathematika 67 (2021) 324–341 (arXiv:1912.08127).
- Weighted statistics of L-functions. Ph.D. thesis, University of Genova.